Friday, October 12, 2012

Foster The People in Manila

Foster the People came to the Philippines last Saturday and I was there together with Petite and a lot of 'hipsters'. :) We weren't able to catch Techyromantics as the opening act though. Too bad but we were not disappointed with the performance of Foster the People. It was a short concert but it was a good one and I'm sure the lively audience would agree! To think I was only listening to them about a year ago in my playlists and then there I was watching their concert!

-

Photos from the concert taken with Petite's Canon S95.

I was trying the total out-of-focus shots but the camera can't create good bokeh, you'll know when you see them. I also noticed in this concert, there weren't that many iPad owners compared to the last concert I went to and that is a good thing!



















0 comments:

Post a Comment