Friday, October 5, 2012

Sesame Street Playlist 4

Pardon my absence on this blog but I come bearing gifts (141 gifts to be exact). I'm sharing my latest Sesame Street Playlist. Songs that I heared from surfing the web, the indie song gods, suggestions from friends, and of course from the good ol' radio. As usual, this playlist includes indie tracks with some electronica, pop, an old cover, rock, definitely some Smashing Pumpkin tracks and then some. I'm hoping to add OPM (Original Pinoy Music) songs in the future. OPM indie is really hard to find (or I just don't know where to look) and I'm hoping that someone points me to where I could start. Thank you in advance!

WARNING: Listening to this playlist may induce mood swings. :)

This playlist's special mentions:
random cover featuring Nicolai, from A Workshop, and her dog.
(click on the songs for their corresponding streaming links)


141. Casablanca - Yes

Enjoy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment