Friday, July 13, 2012

Photography Idols: Ezgi Polat

My featured photographer today is Ezgi Polat. I know very little about her other than she lives in Germany but what I'm sure of is that she's really really good in taking photos. They may seem random or just everyday portraits but when I look at them, I know there is something more behind each picture. Hers are simple, non-vibrant photographs that makes very good use of available light. Yep, she sees good light and she sees it well. Something I want to learn as well. She shoots film (I don't know if exclusively) and I'm not sure if she does digital post processing but her final images looks spectacular! I want my life to be recorded in photographs and I want it to be done this way.

Ezgi Polat
(Germany)









*images from her Facebook and DeviantArt

0 comments:

Post a Comment